The Abington Township Police Department, will be conducting a Written Examination for Police Officer on Saturday, March 16, 2019 at the Abington Junior High School, 2056 Susquehanna Road, Abington, PA 19001.
Beginning Monday, January 7, 2019 applications will be available on-line at www.abingtonpd.org. Applications must be completed on-line and payment must be made by Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard).
Applicants will receive an on-screen and email confirmation upon receipt of the completed application. A $60.00 Administrative Fee must be paid by Credit Card as part of the on-line application process. No paper applications, checks or money orders will be accepted.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ON-LINE BY
12 P.M. ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2019.
Study Guides will be available for download from the Testing Company website. An email confirmation
of receipt of your application will be sent along with the instructions for downloading the Study Guide once your payment has been processed.
- Applicants with the last name beginning with A through L shall report for registration at
8:00 a.m. on the day of the test. No one will be admitted after 8:30 a.m.
- Applicants with the last name beginning with M through Z shall report for registration at
12:00 p.m. on the day of the test. No one will be admitted after 12:30 p.m.
- Depending on the number of applications received there may be only one test administered at the morning session.
- Applicants scheduled for the afternoon session will be notified by email IF there is a change in the testing schedule.
Each applicant MUST bring two (2), #2 pencils and photo identification when reporting for the examination. A Drivers License is preferred.
Cell phones, smartphones (i.e. iPhones, Androids, etc.) smart watches and/or any other electronic devices; purses, backpacks, bags, or weapons are not permitted in the testing area.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
* Women and Minority Applicants Encouraged to Apply *